6.5 lakh units of Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback sold since its 2015 debut
Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback was launched in October 2015 and the company has managed to sell 6.5 lakh units of the hatchback in the past four years. The Baleno received a facelift and the hatchback also got a new generation K12C BSVI compliant petrol engine earlier this year.
Commenting on the 4th year benchmark, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said "Baleno since inception has been a leader. Retailed from our premium channel NEXA, Baleno attracted new set of customers to Maruti Suzuki family. Baleno is the perfect choice for those looking for a premium hatchback. Continuous alignment with our customer's expectations and desires along with periodic technological upgrades has kept Baleno ahead of the curve. It has been our constant endeavour through the years to introduce new technology and add attractive features to make the Baleno the most aspired for hatchback in the market."
The prices for the Baleno range from Rs 5.67 lakh for the petrol base variant, and go up to Rs 9 lakh ex-showroom for the petrol automatic. While the diesel variant ranges between Rs 6.77-8.78 ex-showroom. The Baleno rivals the likes of Toyota Glanza, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and the Volkswagen Polo.
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand