2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the updated V-Strom 650XT, the Japanese manufacturer's only middleweight tourer in the country. The BSVI iteration of the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT has been priced at Rs 8.84 lakh, which is close to Rs 1.4 lakh more premium compared to the BSIV offering. The motorcycle now gets a BSVI compliant engine without any change in the mechanicals, design and also the features.
Commenting on the launch, Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, "V-Strom has made its own following in India. The ultimate adventure tourer has proved its mettle in the highway touring capabilities while exploring different terrains. It is truly a masterpiece with the ultimate balance provided by the natural riding position, comfortable seat and the flexible engine character. This is our first BS6 compliant big bike and we are confident that this cleaner and greener motorcycle will continue to win people's hearts with its performance and maneuverability as it hit the Indian roads".
The BVI Suzuki V-Strom XT continues to draw its motivation from a 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° V-twin 645cc engine with unchanged power and torque figures at 70PS and 61Nm respectively, mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The three-mode traction control system (2 Mode + OFF Mode), ensures superior control over the engine and is effective in difficult road conditions, preventing rear wheel spin.
Starts Rs 8,84,804
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet