2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA spied testing again
The next-generation Mercedes-Benz CLA has been spied undergoing tests before its launch in 2019. The new CLA will make its official debut in the earlier part of the next year, reports suggest. The upcoming car will be built on the Mercedes-Benz MFA2 platform. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA borrows a lot of its design cues from the new Mercedes-Benz CLS sedan. It will primarily receive a bunch of cosmetic and feature updates over its current iteration. This time around, the 2019 CLA has been spotted with less camouflage than its previous sighting.
The new CLA will continue to be the company's most affordable sedan. Its design inspiration from the larger stablemate which made its debut last year. This makes it look like a mini-CLS. The updates include the signature diamond-pattern grille and CLS-inspired headlamps. The new rear-view mirrors now sport integrated turn indicators. Inside, the interior should be similar to the A-Class.
Due to being based on the new MFA2 platform, the CLA prototype also appears to be slightly larger than its predecessor. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA will also sport the same engines as the A-Class. There will also be a new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 with a 2.0-litre turbo petrol, and refreshed 4Matic all-wheel drive (AWD).
Image source: WalkoArt
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 84.7 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant