2016 Paris Motor Show: Dacia Duster with 6-speed dual-clutch transmission showcased
Dacia has launched its Duster with a 6-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission mated to the 1.5-litre dCi 110 diesel engine. In an official release, the carmaker has said that 'the dual-clutch transmission combines the smoothness of an automatic gearbox and the fuel economy and low CO2 emissions of a manual gearbox'. The EDC automatic transmission has been showcased on the two-wheel drive version of the Duster dCi 110. It also comes equipped with hill-start assist.
In certain markets, the Dacia Duster is being offered in a black touch version. As the name suggests, it gets a gloss black grille, black housing for the wing mirrors, and black alloy wheels with diamond finish and black door pillars. The front and rear skid plates along with the roof bars get a chrome finish.
Renault, which owns the Dacia brand, launched the updated Duster in India in March this year. The updated Duster is available with a 6-speed Easy-R AMT. It remains to be seen if Renault will introduce the Duster 6-speed DCT to our shores too.
More from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember