2015 Renault Lodgy image gallery (India)
Renault's product offensive for this year starts with this, the Lodgy MPV. Based on the same platform as the Duster, the Lodgy is a seven-seater with an option to carry one more passenger depending on the trim selected. The familiar 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine from the Duster is available in 85PS and 110PS guise. The Renault Lodgy is all set to be in showrooms come this April. Here is a look at this Toyota Innova competitor
The Lodgy subscribes to the boxy look that MUVs are often known for
The theme continues at the rear with the boxy look maintained
The interiors look the same as the updated Duster but are done in a different upholstery theme
There is ample of space in the middle row in the new Renault Lodgy
Tray tables at the back of the front seats, a la Mahindra. These are however useful as can be seen in the image
Decent space at the third row, however for grown-ups, the knees up position cannot be avoided
That's 207 litres of boot space with all the three rows in place. Decent enough, we say!
The widely acclaimed Renault K9K diesel engine has been fine tuned to be even more refined and is available in 85 and 110PS guise
Starts Rs 9.42 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch