Video: Audi R8 V10 Spyder first drive review
The new Audi R8 V10 Spyder is the second generation of the Audi's famous supercar and it's due to go on sale in India soon. We drove the car around some spectacular routes in Costa Brava, Spain and were pretty impressed with the car. It gets a 5.2-litre V10 engine that develops 540PS and 540Nm. The motor is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. The car will join its sibling, the R8 V10 Plus coupe in India. Watch our video review to discover what it feels like to drive.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate