Video: Audi R8 V10 Spyder first drive review
The new Audi R8 V10 Spyder is the second generation of the Audi's famous supercar and it's due to go on sale in India soon. We drove the car around some spectacular routes in Costa Brava, Spain and were pretty impressed with the car. It gets a 5.2-litre V10 engine that develops 540PS and 540Nm. The motor is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. The car will join its sibling, the R8 V10 Plus coupe in India. Watch our video review to discover what it feels like to drive.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series