2013 KTM 390 Duke India road test
Too fast, too fast, too freaking fast my brain is screaming, but it is as if my right wrist has become disconnected from my brain. Welcome to the world of the Yamaha RD350. India's pinnacle of performance motorcycling for, like, ever.
At about Rs 2.1 lakh on-road most places in India, the 390 Duke is a brilliant motorcycle, the likes of which we haven't seen in decades. Which makes it eminently worth buying. But remember that it requires both skill and respect. Because it is fast, so freaking fast.
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?