Zero Motorcycles offers special edition DSR to celebrate 10th anniversary
Zero Motorcycles will be offering a limited edition 10th Anniversary DSR to celebrate 10 years in the electric bike segment. Zero's Scotts Valley plant will manufacture an exclusive 50 of the limited edition bikes.
In 2006, Neal Saiki (former NASA engineer) founded Zero Motorcycles, which was initially named Electricross, in Santa Cruz, California. The company has always had the vision to manufacture electric bikes which can replace the classic oil burners both on the road and on the track. Now the company has completed 10 years with a rich history to boast about.
The limited edition bike features a high gloss metallic black paint and pinstriped wheels. It is equipped with a windscreen, hand guards and a charge tank which enables the user to triple the charge speed.
Zero Motorcycles cater primarily to the US, European and Australian markets with a total of six models in its basket. The Zero S, SR and FXS are its street bikes, and the DS, DSR and FX are its dual sport bikes.
The company is also offering discounts across its full product range with a $1,000 cashback on its S, SR, DS, and DSR and $650 on its FX and FXS models.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia