Yamaha YZF-R15S V3 now available in Matte Black colour
India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has announced that a new 'Unibody seat' variant of its popular Super Sports model the the YZF-R15S Version 3.0 in India, will now be available in a new shade of 'Matte Black' colour to give it a stealthy appearance. The new paint scheme is in addition to the already available Racing Blue colour in the R15S. Pricing for the YZF-R15S Version 3.0 model range starts at Rs 1.70 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The YZF-R15S Version 3.0 'Matte Black' will retain the standard features and specifications of the model which offers a 155cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine that employs tech like Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) and Assist & Slipper (A&S) Clutch.
Starts Rs 20,39,233
Starts Rs 1,02,700
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again