Yamaha YZF R15S and Fazer V2 discontinued in India
The Yamaha YZF R15S and Fazer V2 (150) motorcycles have been discontinued in India due to the lack of ABS (anti-lock braking system). The aforementioned motorcycles were not updated with ABS which was necessary to help them comply with the stringent safety norms.
Yamaha Version 2
The Yamaha YZF R15S carried similar styling adhering to the older Yamaha's design language, however, had a single seat for buyers looking for a more relaxed sportsbike. The motorcycle was equipped with a 150cc liquid-cooled engine producing shy of 16PS and 15 Nm of torque.
Yamaha YZF R15S
The Fazer 150 was based on the Yamaha FZ version 2, however, it did not get the update that we saw on the Yamaha FZ version 3. The Fazer V2 also carried the previous design language of Yamaha motorcycles and offered a more touring oriented set-up. The Fazer was equipped with a 150cc air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed transmission.
Yamaha Motorcycles India has FZ-S, FZ, YZF R15 V3, MT-15 and SZ-RR V2 in the 150cc segment on sale in India which have been priced between Rs 70,000 and Rs 1.4 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?