Yamaha updates 2013 imported motorcycle prices
We'll admit, every time there's an announcement from Yamaha, team OVERDRIVE gets in such a state that we'd wag our tails if we had any, as we're sure would legions of fans. Sadly, we haven't seen any significant updates to their premium motorcycles in India. We've still got the same FZ, albeit in various shades in rotation, and a somewhat updated R15. We still have no indication of when and if Yamaha plans to do a 250, though we've been hearing of a fabled FZ250 for years now.
Yamaha continues to sell their CBU imported motorcycles in the premium segment, and have just updated their model portfolio and prices. The news doesn't get any better, so if you were inching toward an R1 with your mid-life-crisis-stash-account, stop reading now.
2013 Yamaha FZ1-N: ? 10,72,045
2013 Yamaha YZF-R1: ? 15,60,182
2013 Yamaha V-Max: ? 25,65,423
All prices are ex-showroom, location unspecified, but we assume Delhi.
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch