Yamaha to unveil the YZF-R25 on May 20
We have been constantly updating our readers on the upcoming and highly anticipated Yamaha YZF-R25. The bike has been caught several times, sometimes testing on the streets of Indonesia or through spy pictures cropping up on Indonesian websites. Now the wait for fans and enthusiasts will finally be over as Yamaha has announced the release date on the bike's Facebook page.
The R25 waiting to be revealed
The R25 will be unveiled on May 20 and the page also carries a teaser image showing the bike behind a half shut garage door waiting to come out.
The YZF-R25 will be getting split headlamps, sports fairing and web design alloy wheels. The instrument cluster has a combination of analog tachometer and digital readouts in white backlight similar to the R15. A tubular chassis will likely house a 250cc, liquid cooled, four- stroke, two cylinder engine generating about 35-37PS of power. Exact details are not yet revealed but we also feel that Yamaha may a single cylinder unit instead of two. The engine will be mated to a six-speed transmission.
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years