Yamaha MT-15 expected to be launched in Indonesia by 2015-end
Yamaha's street fighter motorcycle, the MT-15, designed on the R15 platform, could be launched between December 2015 and February 2016 in Indonesia. Its launch may also happen before the launch of the Yamaha R15 version 3.0.
The Yamaha spied in Indonesia Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
From the spy shots of the MT-15 testing in Thailand and Indonesia, we expect some features like the USD front suspension, Delta box chassis, and split seat assembly to make it to the production version of the bike. Reports say that the bike will be equipped with an LED headlamp - also expected on the R15 version 3.0.
More spy shots of the Yamaha MT-15 Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
The current R15 version 2.0 has a 150cc liquid cooled single-cylinder fuel-injection engine producing 17PS/15Nm. The bike is a track focussed tool with a top speed of 131.7kmph and can go from standstill to a speed of 60kmph in less than 4.8 seconds. The MT-15 is expected to replace the Yamaha Vixion street fighter.
Also see: Yamaha MT-15 First Ride Video
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet