Yamaha launches 2020 BW'S 125 adventure scooter in Japan
Yamaha has launched the BW'S 125 adventure scooter in Japan at a price of 3,35,500 yen which is around Rs 2.38 lakh and it is powered by a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine mated to a CVT gearbox that makes a maximum power of 9.8PS and pulls 9.9Nm of torque. The bike rides on 12-inch dual-purpose tyres with disc brakes on both wheels and the damping duties are done by telescopic forks up front and dual shock absorbers at the rear.
The bike looks rugged and sporty, and that is because it takes styling inspiration from adventure bikes. The apron mounted headlamp houses a halogen unit and right below it is the sporty front fender and it also gets an LCD dash.
The adventure look is accented by the exposed handlebar with knuckle protectors, front fork gaiters and a carrier at the rear. It also gets a 29-litre storage space under the seat with a 4-litre cubby hole on the side and the exhaust is a little longer than the usual size.
At the moment, there is no news of the BW'S 125 making its way to India, the Yamaha fleet in the country already has the Street Rally 125, Ray ZR 125 and Fascino 125. Yamaha plans on selling 500 units of BW'S 125 in Japan.
Starts Rs 50,817
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh