Yamaha India unveils its first scooter boutique
Yamaha India has opened its first scooter boutique. The store is at 311, GST Road, Near Parvathy Hospital, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044 and shares space with the Yamaha Bikerz dealership. This Yamaha Scooter Boutique is spread across 3,100 sq.m and boasts an exclusive sales and service for all the Yamaha India scooters. Yamaha also aims to open many such boutiques in the future. The boutique is centred on a similar theme that Maruti Suzuki and Aprilia, in the two-wheeler segment, use to market their products.
The goal behind opening this exclusive scooter boutique is to provide customers with a showroom wherein they can carefully look and understand the Yamaha scooters on sale in India. Yamaha India says that their growth in the country has been primarily driven by their scooter range which includes the Ray twins, the Alpha and the Fascino. All these scooters share the same engine but are classified as unisex, for ladies and for the fashion conscious respectively.
In the near future, Yamaha is expected to launch a new 125cc scooter.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July