Yamaha Fazer and FZ-S get new battle green paint job
Yamaha India has yet again launched a limited edition version of its highest selling motorcycles in India - the FZ-S - keeping in mind the festive season.
The 'special-edition' Yamaha FZ-S and Fazer will get a battle green paint job complemented with more graphics on the tank. Yamaha has time and again launched its high selling FZ series bikes with new paint jobs. This time the heat shield is also included in the main colour scheme.
The new FZ-S will be available at Rs 74,385, while the Fazer is priced at Rs 79,485, ex-Delhi, up by around Rs3,000 from other colours.
This time the heat shield is also included in the main colour scheme
Mechanically, both the Fazer and FZ series remain the same. This means a 14PS 153cc air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Both the bikes feature a complete digital instrument panel and come with electric and kick start.
Mechanically, both the Fazer and FZ series remain the same
Speaking on the occasion, Roy Kurian, vice-president (sales and marketing) Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said, "These bikes have been instrumental in catapulting our sales. We have kept the essence of FZ series bikes intact while altering the aesthetics to exemplify the masculine feeling these tough machines are known for. We are confident that these variants too will be an instant hit among the biking enthusiasts."
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 99,200
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained