Yamaha Fazer and FZ-S get new battle green paint job
Yamaha India has yet again launched a limited edition version of its highest selling motorcycles in India - the FZ-S - keeping in mind the festive season.
The 'special-edition' Yamaha FZ-S and Fazer will get a battle green paint job complemented with more graphics on the tank. Yamaha has time and again launched its high selling FZ series bikes with new paint jobs. This time the heat shield is also included in the main colour scheme.
The new FZ-S will be available at Rs 74,385, while the Fazer is priced at Rs 79,485, ex-Delhi, up by around Rs3,000 from other colours.
This time the heat shield is also included in the main colour scheme
Mechanically, both the Fazer and FZ series remain the same. This means a 14PS 153cc air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Both the bikes feature a complete digital instrument panel and come with electric and kick start.
Mechanically, both the Fazer and FZ series remain the same
Speaking on the occasion, Roy Kurian, vice-president (sales and marketing) Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said, "These bikes have been instrumental in catapulting our sales. We have kept the essence of FZ series bikes intact while altering the aesthetics to exemplify the masculine feeling these tough machines are known for. We are confident that these variants too will be an instant hit among the biking enthusiasts."
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 99,200
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant