Yamaha Fazer 25 launched in India at Rs 1.28 lakh
After the launch of the all-new naked FZ25, Yamaha has launched the fully-faired Fazer 25 at Rs 1.28 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). This price is Rs 10,000 more than the FZ25. Apart from the fairing, the Yamaha Fazer 25 also gets two new colour schemes. Bookings have started across Yamaha dealerships in India while deliveries will begin in 6-10 days from now.
Powering the new Yamaha Fazer 25 is the same fuel-injected mill from the FZ25 that makes 20.9PS and 20Nm. The state of tune stays the same as well. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission and the claimed fuel efficiency is 43kmpl. That along with the 14-litre tank ensures a decent 600km range before needing a refill.
The motorcycle weighs 154kg and this additional 6kg weight over the naked FZ is because of that fairing in the front. The Yamaha Fazer 25 borrows its 41mm front forks and monoshock from the FZ25. ABS sadly has been given a miss on the Fazer 25, which by the way runs discs at the front and rear. Yamaha says that they have tuned the brakes to have appropriate feedback and that ABS isn't needed.
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS