Yamaha Fazer 25 launched in India at Rs 1.28 lakh
After the launch of the all-new naked FZ25, Yamaha has launched the fully-faired Fazer 25 at Rs 1.28 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). This price is Rs 10,000 more than the FZ25. Apart from the fairing, the Yamaha Fazer 25 also gets two new colour schemes. Bookings have started across Yamaha dealerships in India while deliveries will begin in 6-10 days from now.
Powering the new Yamaha Fazer 25 is the same fuel-injected mill from the FZ25 that makes 20.9PS and 20Nm. The state of tune stays the same as well. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission and the claimed fuel efficiency is 43kmpl. That along with the 14-litre tank ensures a decent 600km range before needing a refill.
The motorcycle weighs 154kg and this additional 6kg weight over the naked FZ is because of that fairing in the front. The Yamaha Fazer 25 borrows its 41mm front forks and monoshock from the FZ25. ABS sadly has been given a miss on the Fazer 25, which by the way runs discs at the front and rear. Yamaha says that they have tuned the brakes to have appropriate feedback and that ABS isn't needed.
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review