Yamaha Fascino 113cc scooter launched in India at Rs 52,500
Yamaha has launched its 113cc scooter, the Fascino in India at Rs 52,500 ex-Delhi.
Yamaha says that the Fascino will be a style revolution in the 110cc segment. The Yamaha Fascino has a curvy body with an instrument cluster which resembles that of a Vespa. It borrows its 7.1PS/8.1Nm113cc carbureted heart from its siblings, the Alpha, Ray and Ray Z. It weighs in at a low 103kg and has a ground clearance of 128mm. Yamaha claims a fuel efficiency of 66kmpl from the Fascino.
The Yamaha Fascino comes in five colours and has a retro theme to it. It will be available in showrooms from this month onwards. Yamaha is offering the Fascino with two year warranty that can be extended by an additional three years. There are drum brakes at both the ends. The tyres are tube type.
Starts Rs 57,123
Starts Rs 50,817
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022