Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
Yamaha India has launched a Street Rally edition based on its popular offering, the Cygnus ZR. Priced at Rs 57,898, the Street Rally edition is Rs 2,000 more premium than the standard Yamaha Ray ZR and boasts of cosmetic upgrades that claims to offer more appeal with its youthful styling. Mechanically, the Street Rally edition remains unchanged and continues to be powered by Yamaha's 113cc Blue Core engine. The company states will be available at all authorized Yamaha dealerships from last week of July 2018.
The Street Rally edition is available in two colours rally red and racing blue. This one comes with a wing style fairing that is inspired from Yamaha MT-09 and acts as a wind deflector, claims Yamaha. Further, it also gets knuckle guards that offers protection from wind blasts and a movable front fender protects from mud splatter.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally is powered by an air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, 113cc Blue Core engine mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This engine makes 7.2PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.1Nm at 5,000rpm. Here's our detailed road test review on the Yamaha Ray ZR.
Starts Rs 50,817
Starts Rs 10,55,354
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July