Yamaha Aerox 155 gets new Metallic Black paint colour
Yamaha Motor India announced the launch of a new Metallic Black version of the Aerox 155 bike on Monday. The new colour brings the overall number of colour possibilities for the Aerox 155 scooter to four, including MotoGP edition, Racing Blue and Gray Vermillion.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 in Metallic Black is priced at Rs. 1.29 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. From December 2021 forward, it will be accessible at all Yamaha Blue Square dealerships in India.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 is the most powerful scooter in the market today, and it better be as it uses the 155cc, VVA, single-cylinder engine which is based on the same lines as the R15 engine. The new scooter will produce 15PS at 8,000rpm and 13.9 Nm of torque at 6,500rpm and it weighs in at 126 kilograms.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 is not just a scooter with an extremely powerful engine, but it comes with a host of features as well. Single-channel ABS, 14-inch wheels with a wide 140mm rear tyre, Bluetooth enabled Yamaha Motorcycle Connect App, 5.8-inch LCD Cluster, LED Headlight and LED Taillight, 24.5 Litre under-seat storage and an external fuel cap are just a few of the new model's main features.
Starts Rs 1,29,000
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 1,16,800
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained