Yamaha Aerox 155 gets new Metallic Black paint colour
Yamaha Motor India announced the launch of a new Metallic Black version of the Aerox 155 bike on Monday. The new colour brings the overall number of colour possibilities for the Aerox 155 scooter to four, including MotoGP edition, Racing Blue and Gray Vermillion.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 in Metallic Black is priced at Rs. 1.29 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. From December 2021 forward, it will be accessible at all Yamaha Blue Square dealerships in India.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 is the most powerful scooter in the market today, and it better be as it uses the 155cc, VVA, single-cylinder engine which is based on the same lines as the R15 engine. The new scooter will produce 15PS at 8,000rpm and 13.9 Nm of torque at 6,500rpm and it weighs in at 126 kilograms.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 is not just a scooter with an extremely powerful engine, but it comes with a host of features as well. Single-channel ABS, 14-inch wheels with a wide 140mm rear tyre, Bluetooth enabled Yamaha Motorcycle Connect App, 5.8-inch LCD Cluster, LED Headlight and LED Taillight, 24.5 Litre under-seat storage and an external fuel cap are just a few of the new model's main features.
Starts Rs 1,29,000
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 1,16,800
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh