Women's Day 2020: Hyundai announces Power Women Camp till March 8
Hyundai has announced a special scheme for their women customers, the Power Women camp, from March 6 till March 8 to celebrate Women's Day 2020. Aimed at enhancing the automotive knowledge, it will offer a learning experience through interactive workshops.
Under the program, customers will be educated about the service process, which also includes the new 'Hyundai service on Whatsapp' where participants will be given service reminders, in-service updates, invoices and feedback links. They will also be given a rundown on dos and don'ts along with vehicle maintenance tips. For those customers whose cars are less than six years old, one year of Roadside Assistance will also be offered free of cost.
S. Punnaivanam, National Service Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, said, "Hyundai being a customer-centric organisation strongly associates with its customers and aims to provide them with a 'Happy Life'. We have undertaken the Power Women Camp to enhance the automotive knowledge of our Valued Women Customers. This initiative is aimed at providing an empowering learning experience while also illustrating various benefits through interactive workshops and offers."
Hyundai is the second largest car manufacturer in India selling cars across segments including the Hyundai Santro, Hyundai Grand i10, Hyundai Elite i20, Hyundai Aura, Hyundai Verna, Hyundai Venue, Hyundai Creta, Hyundai Elantra and the Hyundai Tucson.
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport