Watch the live launch of Tata Motors Tiago
Tata Motors will announce prices of the new Tiago hatchback in India today. The Tiago is Tata's latest entrant in the highly competitive A-segment where cars like the Hyundai Grand i10 and Maruti Celerio vie for customer's attention. It is loaded with features and is available in eight trims. There are all-new petrol as well as diesel engines on offer in the Tata Tiago. ABS and dual airbags are available in the top variants. You can watch the price announcement as well as other details of the Tiago in the video below.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?