Watch Sebastien Loeb's record-shattering Pikes Peak run
The Pikes Peak Hill Climb is one of the most awe-inspiring motorsport spectacles in the world. Back in the day, video footage of Pikes Peak would have dust flying everywhere and cars sliding dangerously close to steep drops. Now the dust is gone because Pikes Peak was tarred just ahead of last year's event. Nonetheless videos of cars making their way over the 19.9km course, with it's 156 turns before reaching the summit at 14,110ft are still terrific.
Now, if that car happens to be the Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak, and the driver in it happens to be one Sebastien Loeb, you know you're in for a treat. In the case of the 2013 edition of that event, the treat was an 8min 13.878 secs record-shattering lap! This is the video of that record breaking lap. A must watch!
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety