Watch: Live webcast of the Honda Jazz launch in India
Honda will announce prices of the new Jazz today. The new Honda Jazz is already a huge improvement over the previous model as was evident from our first drive review. The information about the variants was recently leaked as well and the top-end trim is loaded with goodies like the Magic Seats, reverse camera with guidelines, 16-inch alloy wheels, bigger touchscreen infotainment system and much more. While the much-acclaimed 1.2-litre petrol engine will continue, this time, it will be joined by the 1.5-litre diesel powered Jazz which is claimed to be the second most fuel efficient car in the country. We will have a separate story on how the Jazz compares with the Hyundai Elite i20, you can watch this space for details on the pricing - that one key ingredient which will decide if the Jazz is the potent mix it's meant to be.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh