WATCH LIVE! OVERDRIVE Digital Show July 24 at 6 pm: Kia Sonet, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe, Piaggio Scooters, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Xago and Big Boy Toyz interview
The newest way to catch up with OVERDRIVE is through our Digital Show that streams live every Friday at 6 pm on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Join in, ask you questions on these platforms and we will answer them live for you!
On this week's show, we drive the screamer that is the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe. Bert, Rohit and Sohini also talk about the upcoming Kia Sonet sub-four-metre SUV. We also delve into the newest limited-run Lamborghini, the Aventador SVJ Xago. There are also updates to the Piaggio's range of scooters and the Ducati Panigale V2. Finally, we catch up with Jatin Ahuja of Big Boy Toyz to discuss the pre-owned luxury car market in India today.
Watch it below:
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15,30,000
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained