Watch: Live launch of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross crossover in India
Maruti's 'premium' crossover, the S-Cross will be launched in India in a few minutes. The car, unlike its competitors, is available only with diesel engines. The Maruti S-Cross diesel engines have been borrowed from Fiat and have been christened DDiS 200 and DDiS 320. While the higher powered one, the DDiS 320 will be available in three variants, there will be four trims for the 200. Power ratings for the DDiS 200 stands at 90PS/200Nm while the DDiS 320 has a power output of 120PS/320Nm. Maruti Suzuki claim a fuel efficiency of 23.65kmpl from the 200 and 22.07kmpl from the 320. Both the versions as available only with a manual transmission and front wheel drive configurations. The interiors are similar in terms of features with the Ciaz. There is the SmartPlay system which has navigation, music, Bluetooth calling, also borrowed from the Ciaz. The car runs on 16-inch alloy wheels and will compete with the Ford EcoSport, Hyundai i20 Active and Fiat Avventura. While you can read our review and other related articles in separate links below, the live launch link can be seen right here.
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant