Watch Audi's bizarre new commercial for the Audi A3
Audi has come out with a freaky 60-second commercial to be aired at the American Super Bowl XLVIII.
Now we wouldn't be writing about TV commercials unless there is an element of bizarre or cool to them. And this one is surely up there with the Mercedes-Benz Magic Control chicken commercial, which was followed by Jaguar vs Chicken spot by British automaker Jaguar.
The Audi commercial titled 'Doberhuahua' shows how a compromise leads to the world being overrun by tiny monsters that are a cross between doberman and chihuaha. The ad goes on to promise that its 2015 Audi A3 will provide a life without compromise.
Super Bowl has traditionally seen a number of automobile companies, notably Volkswagen, release commercials that have turned out to be a craze on social media. The latest Audi spot is sure to get the spotlight for its irreverence and surrealism, something that is not characteristic of the German luxury car brand. What are your views on this latest advertisement? Let us know in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700