Watch 2014 BMW X5 first drive
BMW India will be shortly launching the new X5. We drove the third-generation car in Vancouver and came away impressed. The X5 has not only grown bigger but now has more features and space inside the cabin. The engines have also been uprated and claim to deliver more power and efficiency. Here is our video from the drive.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?