Watch 2014 BMW X5 first drive
BMW India will be shortly launching the new X5. We drove the third-generation car in Vancouver and came away impressed. The X5 has not only grown bigger but now has more features and space inside the cabin. The engines have also been uprated and claim to deliver more power and efficiency. Here is our video from the drive.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward
- NewsIndian EV manufacturer BGauss inaugurates first dealership, commences deliveries of A2 and B8