Volvo XC60 and S60 R-Design launched in India
Volvo has added the R-Design package to some of its Indian products. Volvo's generosity in this regard extends to the XC60 and S60 at this time but we expect the V40 to follow soon. The new Volvo S60 R-Design is priced at Rs 39.36 lakh and the similarly equipped XC60 at around Rs 50 lakh ex-Delhi.
Volvo S60 R-Design
On the outside, the R-Design package gives an aggressive bumper with its exclusive badges. Contrasting silver painted mirrors and new 18-inch alloy wheels add to the side profile. At the rear, there is a prominent diffuser and new chrome exhaust tips. Inside the cabin, there are heated front bucket seats, new music system, sporty stitching on the seats and a satellite navigation system.
But the R-Design package introduced in India is not all about the styling elements. This brings along with it the Drive E diesel engine which is a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit making 181PS/400Nm. Along with the engine, there is an 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. Volvo claims a lofty 25kmpl fuel efficiency from this engine and low emissions.
Starts Rs 61.9 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh