Volvo updates its entire line-up of vehicles to BSVI in India
Volvo Cars India has announced the upgradation of its entire line-up of vehicles from BSIV to BSVI without any price increase till March 31, 2020. The current line-up of vehicles in India includes XC40, XC60 and XC90 in the SUV range, S90 in luxury sedans along with V90 cross country. The new S60 sedan coming soon will also meet these norms.
The first car to be updated to BSVI was the XC40, which now comes with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, replacing the previous diesel variant. With all the manufacturers increasing the price of their vehicles post-BSVI update, Volvo offers a customer-friendly approach by providing the BSVI compliant vehicle at the same price for a limited time period.
Charles Frump, Managing Director, Volvo Cars India said, "The transition from BSIV to BSVI has been challenging, especially keeping in mind the industry's performance in 2019. I am extremely proud of my team and our partners who have been relentless in making sure of a smooth shift to BSVI well before the deadline. As a gesture to our customers owning an environment-friendly BSVI Volvo Car this financial year, we do not have any price increase for our BSVI certified cars till March 31, 2020."
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh