Volvo to launch 2014 S60 and XC60 in India on October 23
The new 2014 models of the Volvo S60 and XC60 will be launched tomorrow. The launch will take place in New Delhi. The S60 saloon and the XC60 crossover get an updated look and a few equipment changes. These were first revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year.
2014 Volvo S60 will be launched in New Delhi on October 23
On the outside, the tweaked lamp assemblies, wider grille, redesigned alloys and exhaust make up the list of changes. Specific changes include the S60 getting adaptive cornering lights and the XC60 getting torque vectoring feature.
2014 Volvo was first shown at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year
Instrument levels on the inside have been upgraded and now have a TFT cluster, new upholstery, Sensus Connected Touch infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen, restyled trims with metal and wood inserts and a three spoke steering with paddle shifters (automatic).
The current models retail at Rs 36.65 lakh and Rs 42.41 lakh for the S60 and XC60 respectively, ex-Mumbai. The 2014 models are likely to be priced at a premium of Rs 1.5-2.5 lakh over the outgoing models.
Starts Rs 61.9 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works