Volvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021
Volvo Cars India will launch the new generation of the Volvo S60 in India in March 2021. Bookings for the sedan will open in January next year. The S60 will join the larger S90 sedan in Volvo's India range.
The new Volvo S60 sits on Volvo's new SPA architecture, which it shares with the XC40 SUV. The S60's sole engine option for the Indian market is also the same 2.0-litre turbo-petrol as seen on the small SUV. It will put out 190PS and 300 Nm in the sedan and come paired with an eight-speed automatic gearbox.
Rendering of the upcoming Volvo S60
The Volvo S60 will be sold in India in its top T4 Inscription variant. This top trim will come quite heavily equipped with four-zone climate control, the 9-inch Sensus infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Carplay, wireless charging, Harman Kardon sound system, a panoramic sunroof, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and a rear parking camera. Volvo's suite of driver assistance systems will also be on offer and include adaptive cruise control, city safety with steering aid, lane keep assist, emergency braking, driver attention monitor and so on.
The Volvo S60 will come with three interior trim options - white, charcoal black and maroon. There will be five exterior colour options - Maple Brown, Onyx Black, Denim Blue, Fusion Red and Crystal White Pearl.
Read our review of the new Volvo S60 here
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Government proposes 'IN' series of vehicle numbers to simplify re-registrations