Volvo Concept XC Coupe unveiled
Volvo is set unveil a new concept at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show early next year. The concept is based on the company's new Scalable Platform Architecture. This platform in future will underpin all of Volvo's small and medium models.
The Concept XC Coupe in the meanwhile will have design elements which will be seen on the all-new XC90 scheduled for an unveil later this year. Volvo is also quick to say that the XC-branded vehicles form the core of its sales and this concept car will spawn a new design language for those future cars. The Concept Coupe which was showcased a few months back was one of the three design studies that new desing head Thomas Ingenlath has penned. Volvo says that the Concept XC Coupe also will carry typical Scandinavian elements and the company's fabled safety technology.
More details about the Concept XC Coupe will be revealed on January 8, 2014.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030