Volvo Concept XC Coupe image gallery
Volvo's second concept car out of the three promised has just been unveiled. The Concept XC Coupe is based on Volvo's Scalable Product Architecture and is a two-door four seater car. It has 21-inch wheels and the car's overall design is inspired by the high-tech protective gear made by renowned Swedish sports gear maker POC. It will make its world debut at the NAIAS on January 13.
The two-door, four-seater XC Coupé has a strong connection with its sibling, the Concept Coupé
The extended distance between the dashboard and the front axle is still a very powerful visual element
The Concept XC Coupe boasts of a surround radar as part of its safety dragnet
The Concept XC has a new T-shaped DRL light guides
The 21-inch wheels accentuate the arches
Among the sources of inspiration for the design team is the Swedish company POC, which develops high-tech protective gear
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030