Volvo Cars India launches financial services arm with HDFC Bank
Volvo Cars India has launched its financial services in the country. This division is called Volvo Car Financial Services and has been set up in collaboration with HDFC Bank.
Charles Frump, head of Volvo Cars India says of this, "Volvo Car Financial Services is a faster, flexible and cost-optimised solution to finance a Volvo car. It is an extension of our people-centric approach that allows customers the ease of owning our cars. We are extremely happy to partner with HDFC Bank - a premier banking institution and we are confident that this partnership would certainly instil customer confidence in our brand even more ."
Volvo Car Financial Services will offer financing for up to 100% of the ex-showroom price of the car with no foreclosure charges under specific conditions. It is offering loan tenures for up to seven years, and financing on insurance is also available. There are also coverages for the extended warranty, service packages and accessories. Many repayment options are available such as ballon, step-up or bullet.
Volvo Cars currently sells the XC40, XC60 and XC90 SUVs, the S90 sedan and the V90 Cross-Country station wagon in India. A plug-in hybrid is also offered with the XC90. Prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh, ex-showroom, for the XC40 T4 R-Design.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh