Volvo Car Corporation gets a new design head
Former Volkswagen design head Thomas Ingenlath has joined Volvo Car Corporation as their new vice president of design. He will assume the position on July 1 succeeding Peter Horbury, who is now senior vice president design, Geely Group. Ingenlath has over 20 years of experience in the automobile industry having worked in top design positions at Audi, Skoda and VW. He has had a hand in the design of the first generation Skoda Superb and Fabia.
"I feel honoured to join Volvo - a brand which I have great admiration for. The company is heading for a new era and I am looking forward to be part of that development. It will be a great challenge to define Volvo's future design direction," says Thomas Ingenlath.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030