Volvo appoints new dealer in Chandigarh
Volvo Auto India has appointed Krishna Auto sales as its dealer in Chandigarh. The dealership is located in Industrial Area, Phase 2 behind LTS Hotel, is spread over an area of 22,000sq.ft and has a Scandinavian ambience to it. There is also a workshop attached which has a 24x7 helpline and free catering service for drivers who are waiting for their cars to be serviced
Volvo's Chandigarh showroom
Tomas Ernberg, managing director, Volvo Auto India said, "Buoyed by our increased acceptability among our valued customers in the last 2-3 years, we are now looking at further strengthening our foothold and expanding our reach in the Indian market. With the all new Volvo Retail Experience at the Chandigarh showroom, we have moved yet another step closer to our customers."
Volvo's entire car range will be on display here.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years