Volvo appoints new dealer in Chandigarh
Volvo Auto India has appointed Krishna Auto sales as its dealer in Chandigarh. The dealership is located in Industrial Area, Phase 2 behind LTS Hotel, is spread over an area of 22,000sq.ft and has a Scandinavian ambience to it. There is also a workshop attached which has a 24x7 helpline and free catering service for drivers who are waiting for their cars to be serviced
Volvo's Chandigarh showroom
Tomas Ernberg, managing director, Volvo Auto India said, "Buoyed by our increased acceptability among our valued customers in the last 2-3 years, we are now looking at further strengthening our foothold and expanding our reach in the Indian market. With the all new Volvo Retail Experience at the Chandigarh showroom, we have moved yet another step closer to our customers."
Volvo's entire car range will be on display here.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch