Volkswagen Vento Preferred edition launched at Rs 10.74 lakh
Like the Ford Classic (older Fiesta) and the Fiat Linea Classic, Volkswagen has gone about refurbishing the pre-facelift Vento sedan and is calling it the Vento Preferred. The vehicle is based on the mid-level Comfortline trim and is available only in a diesel variant. The Vento Preferred is priced at Rs 10.74 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
The Vento Preferred puts together some of the additional accessories from the VW parts bit to make this a more value proposition. It comes with a windshield mounted satellite navigation unit that also doubles up as a display for a reversing camera. The exterior trim gets door rub-rails, chrome lining & visors for the windows, trunk-lip spoiler, doorsill garnish and seven-spoke alloys.
These changes come as a result of the dropping sales for the Vento ever since the new Honda City diesel debuted and Hyundai Verna got a facelift. The Vento Preferred has gone on sale today and deliveries are expected to start in a week.
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector