Volkswagen to display another I.D. concept at Detroit Motor Show
Volkswagen has announced that it will present a new I.D. concept at the upcoming North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Like the previously showcased I.D., the new concept is also based on the Modular Electric Drive Kit (MEB) platform.
Volkswagen first presented the I.D. family model at the Paris International Motor Show in September 2016. The I.D., as the company says, stands for purity in design language, form and character.
"It combines ample space for travel with a long electric driving range, to usher a new feeling of freedom with zero emissions and a new era of mobility," states the company in its official release. The company claims that the I.D. concept vehicles will be able to drive fully autonomously in the future.
Volkswagen is also going to debut the India-bound Tiguan Allspace at the Detroit Motor Show. This will be a larger version of the Tiguan with a three-row 7-seater arrangement. The European version of the longer Tiguan will be called Allspace, while the models for the North America and China would stick to the model name Tiguan.
Starts Rs 33.24 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant