Volkswagen to debut facelifted Cross Polo at Geneva
Volkswagen will debut the facelifted Cross Polo at the Geneva Motor Show 2014. Styling for the Cross Polo has been beefed up over the regular Polo. The changes over the outgoing model includes silver accentuation on the 17-inch rims, side view mirrors, roof rails and the lower end of the bumper. The tail lights are also smoked now. Plastic cladding all around the lower end of the car adds to the ruggedness quotient.
2014 Volkswagen Cross Polo
Interiors get new steering wheel, upholstery, handbrake lever and gear knob. The Cross will be offered with three petrol and diesel engines with power outputs varying from 75PS to 109PS in the European spec models. Expect the Indian-spec facelifted Cross Polo to continue with the 1.2-litre diesel engine as and when it is launched in India. Volkswagen will also world premiere three more cars to add to its Polo range- TSI BlueMotion, TDI BlueMotion and BlueGT. These cars however will not make it to Indian shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh