Volkswagen to debut facelifted Cross Polo at Geneva
Volkswagen will debut the facelifted Cross Polo at the Geneva Motor Show 2014. Styling for the Cross Polo has been beefed up over the regular Polo. The changes over the outgoing model includes silver accentuation on the 17-inch rims, side view mirrors, roof rails and the lower end of the bumper. The tail lights are also smoked now. Plastic cladding all around the lower end of the car adds to the ruggedness quotient.
2014 Volkswagen Cross Polo
Interiors get new steering wheel, upholstery, handbrake lever and gear knob. The Cross will be offered with three petrol and diesel engines with power outputs varying from 75PS to 109PS in the European spec models. Expect the Indian-spec facelifted Cross Polo to continue with the 1.2-litre diesel engine as and when it is launched in India. Volkswagen will also world premiere three more cars to add to its Polo range- TSI BlueMotion, TDI BlueMotion and BlueGT. These cars however will not make it to Indian shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application