Volkswagen T-Roc spied testing undisguised in India, launch on March 18
Volkswagen had showcased their new entrant for the Indian market, the T-Roc SUV, at the Auto Expo 2020 last month. The compact premium SUV has been spotted before its scheduled launch on March 18, later this month.
First up, the car looks pretty much like the one showcased at the Auto Expo, except for the alloys which indicates that the car might be offered in multiple variants with the dual-coloured alloys offered only on the top-spec car. In terms of styling, the Tiguan-esque looks both fore and aft and the square-ish lines have been consistent with the showcased car.
Starts Rs 21.35 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch