Volkswagen T-Roc spied testing undisguised in India, launch on March 18
Volkswagen had showcased their new entrant for the Indian market, the T-Roc SUV, at the Auto Expo 2020 last month. The compact premium SUV has been spotted before its scheduled launch on March 18, later this month.
First up, the car looks pretty much like the one showcased at the Auto Expo, except for the alloys which indicates that the car might be offered in multiple variants with the dual-coloured alloys offered only on the top-spec car. In terms of styling, the Tiguan-esque looks both fore and aft and the square-ish lines have been consistent with the showcased car.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range