Volkswagen T-Roc spied testing undisguised in India, launch on March 18
Volkswagen had showcased their new entrant for the Indian market, the T-Roc SUV, at the Auto Expo 2020 last month. The compact premium SUV has been spotted before its scheduled launch on March 18, later this month.
First up, the car looks pretty much like the one showcased at the Auto Expo, except for the alloys which indicates that the car might be offered in multiple variants with the dual-coloured alloys offered only on the top-spec car. In terms of styling, the Tiguan-esque looks both fore and aft and the square-ish lines have been consistent with the showcased car.
Starts Rs 21.35 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022