Volkswagen recalls over 7.6 lakh cars worldwide for updating the braking system
Volkswagen AG is recalling over 7.6 lakh cars worldwide for the braking system updation. Brands under its umbrella which are affected include Skoda and Audi. The details aren't clear yet as to which models are affected. VW says that if the driver were to over steer, understeer or slam the brakes hard, the pads will not function as expected, leading to loss of control. OVERDRIVE has got a confirmation that none of the Volkswagen cars sold in India have been affected with this recall.
Volkswagen AG is still reeling under the diesel gate scandal. It has so far recalled more than a million diesel cars which were found to have been tampered to give out wrong emission data. In India, as well, many cars were recalled to have their software updated.
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021