Volkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
Buyers of the Volkswagen Passat sedan can now have their cars with the Volkswagen Connect advanced diagnostics and telematics solution. Prices of the Passat with this function are Rs Rs 25.99 lakhs for the Comfortline variant and Rs 28.99 lakh for the Highline variant.
The 'Connect' app lets users connect their smartphones to their car through a 'plug and play' dongle fitted to the on-board diagnostics set-up of the car. This is setup via Bluetooth and once connected allows users to access detailed telemetry like trip tracking, fuel cost monitoring, driving behaviour, location sharing, making an SOS call and booking a service appointment. The Connect app is available on both Android and iOS.
Mechanically, the Passat remains unchanged and continues to be powered by the sole diesel engine option. The 2.0-litre diesel engine puts out 177PS and 350Nm. This is mated to a six-speed twin-clutch automatic.
With the age of the connected car upon, this solution is a good, affordable option to keep us informed about our car and have access to information on it, much like other objects around us.
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh