Volkswagen offers help to its flood-affected customers in Vadodara, India
Volkswagen India is extending help to its customers affected by floods in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company is offering free roadside assistance to its customers for transporting their affected cars to the nearest Volkswagen authorised service station. Customers can call 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155 toll-free numbers for assistance.
The service centres inventory has been strengthened and has issued guidelines for quicker repairs. The company is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Speaking on this initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Owing to severe floods in Vadodara, we, at Volkswagen are taking special measures to address the ongoing inconvenience faced by our esteemed customers. Our team of highly experienced service technicians present across Gujarat, are working dedicatedly towards providing timely and seamless services to our customers in order to bring the situation back to normal."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review