Volkswagen launches the Cross Polo in India at Rs 7.75 lakh
Volkswagen has launched the Cross Polo in India at Rs 7.75 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Cross Polo gets new bumpers, body cladding, silver painted mirrors, 15-inch alloy wheels and silver roof rails. Inside there is 'Livon' titanium black upholstery, leather wrapped steering wheel, gearshift knob and handbrake lever. There are also chrome linings for the interiors. The music system gets a Aux-in, USB, SD card and Bluetooth compatibility. On the safety front, there is ABS, dual airbags and engine immobilizer.
The Volkswagen Cross Polo comes with a 75PS 1.2Tdi engine from the diesel Polo. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Expect a 0-100kmph time of 16.16 seconds with a top speed around 180kmph, same as the regular diesel Polo. Sales for the Cross Polo start from August 23, 2013.
Inside there is 'Livon' titanium black upholstery, leather wrapped steering wheel, gearshift knob and handbrake lever
Commenting on the launch of the New Cross Polo, Arvind Saxena, managing director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd. said "The Polo is an important carline in the Indian portfolio and with ongoing updates we keep it relevant and exciting for our customers. The Cross Polo has been created for those looking at a premium hatchback in a sporty 'crossover' style."
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh