Volkswagen India register an 84 percent bump in sales for February 2022
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has registered a strong sales performance with a growth of 84 percent by selling 4,028 units in February 2022.
According to Volkswagen, the amazing reaction received to the new Volkswagen Taigun, which is one of the company's newer products, contributed to the company's sales performance increase in February.
The Volkswagen Virtus is a worldwide vehicle that will be introduced in India as a successor for the popular Volkswagen Vento sedan. Following the advent of the Virtus, the latter is expected to be pulled off the stores. It will compete against competitors such as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Hyundai Verna and the segment leader, the Honda City.
Commenting on the results, Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The strong performance witnessed in Feb'22 is a testament to the right product strategy developed for the Indian market. It is the love and endorsement by customers for Volkswagen products such as the Taigun that has driven this strong result. We are confident the soon to be unveiled Volkswagen Virtus will receive a similar appreciation and acceptance by our customers."
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.22 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh