Volkswagen India extends a helping hand to its flood-affected customers in Bihar and Assam
Volkswagen India is extending help to its customers affected by floods in Bihar and Assam. The company is offering free road-side-assistance to its customers for transporting their affected cars to the nearest Volkswagen authorised service station. Customers can call 1800-102-1155 or 1800-419-1155 toll-free numbers for assistance.
The service centres inventory has been strengthened and has issued guidelines for quicker repairs. The company is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Speaking on this special initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "At Volkswagen, customers are always at the centre of our initiatives. With the states of Bihar & Assam experiencing the torrential floods, causing heavy damage to the vehicles, Volkswagen has taken special measures to ensure customers receive a prompt response to their service requirements. Our team of highly experienced professionals at our dealer partners in both states are working dedicatedly to ensure quality and timely service in order to bring the situation back to normal."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base