Volkswagen brings in Vento diesel Comfortline trim
Volkswagen India has taken reference from their sister concern product, the Skoda Rapid and have now introduced the Vento diesel with a Comfortline trim. The Comfortline trim sits between the base Trendline and top of the line Highline trim. The Vento diesel Comfortline is on sale at all Volkswagen dealerships at Rs.8.56 lakh ex-showroom Maharashtra and Rs.8.74 lakh in rest of India.
The Comfortline variant gets body coloured door handles as also mirrors and front and rear fog lights. Inside it gets radio with CD and MP3 player, electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors, height adjustable driver seat and rear centre arm-rest above all the features in the base Trendline trim.
Neeraj Garg, member of board & director Volkswagen passenger cars said "Since the introduction of the Vento, we have received requests for the mid level trimline and it is our pleasure to be able to provide the customers with their desired car."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh