Volkswagen announces new vice president for Customer Experience
Volkswagen America has announced the appointment of 54 year old Robert Martell to the post of vice president, Customer Experience. He has been with Volkswagen from the past 25 years and in his new role is responsible for integration and alignment of each customer interaction at both the dealership and VWoA corporate levels. The Customer Experience organization was developed last year to determine and implement strategies and initiatives to support the customer experience in all business activities.
"The Customer Experience position is one of the critical foundational elements to Volkswagen's continued success here in the US market," said Jonathan Browning, president and CEO, Volkswagen Group of America and president, Volkswagen of America. "Having someone of the caliber of Robert ready to step into this post so quickly is a reflection of his capabilities, his strong relationships with our dealer network, and the growing bench strength within our company."
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet