Vinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland has announced that it has accepted the resignation of Vinod Dasari as its MD and CEO. The resignation will be effective March 31, 2019. Dasari had been working the company for 14 years, beginning as chief operating officer before taking up his current post. Dasari has stated that he would like to pursue his personal interests and continue his learning journey. In the interim, chairman Dheeraj Hinduja will step in as executive chairman woth immediate effect until a new MD and CEO is nominated.
Vinod K Dasari
Speaking about his resignation, Dasari said, "Fourteen years in this great Company, has been an incredible experience. There were many challenges along the way, but the continuous support of the Board and a committed team has helped the company achieve many laurels and set industry benchmarks".
Hinduja stated on behalf of the Ashok Leyland Board: "I would like to place on record the contribution of Mr Dasari in making Ashok Leyland a formidable force in the industry. He along with his leadership team steered the company to ensure significant all round performance. We wish Mr Dasari the very best in his future endeavors".
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- 2022 Renault Kiger review, first drive - small changes add up
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?